Registered Charity 1128832
Corporate Row - 14th August to 10th September 2017
Whether you want motivational teambuilding, to learn a new skill, increase your fitness, or just have fun on the water in the summer,
our fully structured 4 week 'Corporate Row' course is the perfect opportunity to get on the water in teams of 8-10 and discover the ultimate team sport...
We are pleased to announce that the next 4 week Corporate Row course will commence on Monday 14th August 2017 and will culminate in all teams racing each other at the club's Fun Regatta on Sunday 10th September 2017.
Click on the poster for a full-size version
Sounds Great, What Next?
Read the checklist below, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have or to reserve your space.
1. Are your team available to train on two nights each week (Mon to Thurs) for the 4 weeks? Training times are usually 6.00pm - 8.30pm but there is scope for some flexibility with timings if you need.
2. You'll be rowing in a boat of 8, so you'll need 8 people for each water session - that's why we suggest having a team of 9 people, so you can swap around if someone is not available (if you have more, people tends to rely on the others and it doesn't work well). Everyone in your team will have the chance to race at the Regatta.
3. Can you appoint one team captain who will liaise with the club to arrange your sessions and crew?
4. Allocated training days and times will only be agreed with you when you have confirmed you have a full team together.
5. You'll need to pay a non-refundable deposit by the 1st July 2017 to secure your place and the full balance by 21st July 2017. But be aware that the number of boat is very limited and we will follow a first come first served policy.
6. If you don't have sufficient people for a team of 8 then please still get in touch as we may be able to put you in touch with another company in a similar predicament so you can join forces. However, we will not take a deposit or guarantee a place until a full crew is achieved